Ready for another great season of soccer? All the information you need to register your children is on this page. If you have any questions, please email our Registrar, Tracey Bailey. We are again excited to offer a VIP (Very Important Player) Program for those with special needs. Additionally, please check back soon for the unveiling of Region 678's newest program being offered for the 2014 Fall Season.
- Online Registration runs April 1st through May 31st at www.eayso.org
- Walk-in Dates to process your child's registration form will be held on:
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at Placerita Junior High School
- Thursday, May 1, 2014, 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at Valencia Valley Elementary School
- Saturday, May 17, 2014, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Hyatt Hotel
- Registrations processed online between May 18th and May 31st will be confirmed, but parents may be contacted to provide additional information / documentation.
- May 31 is last day to request full refund. See Refund Policy.
- June 1 player Waitlist begins. Players will be added as needed. Players whose parent wishes to head coach will get priority.
- Teams will be formed at the end of July
- Practices begin on or after August 1
- First game of the season is September 6
- Season and Registration FAQs
Want to volunteer? Signup now!
1 player $125.00
2nd & subsequent players $115.00
HOW TO REGISTER IN 2 EASY STEPS
Step 1 - Online Pre-Register; Step 2 - Walk-In Registration
Online Registration - April 1 thru May 31
All players must pre-register online prior to walk-in registration.
Returning Players: - VIEW ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTIONS
- Log on to www.eayso.org. Log on with your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions and it will be emailed to you.
- Verify your child's information and update any contact information, particularly phone numbers and email addresses. > NEXT
- If requested: submit an electronic signature for your child's form.
- Pay online via credit card, or pay in person when you visit our walk-in date to have your registration processed.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON FAMILY DISCOUNT: If you are paying by credit card and are registering two or more children, you must pay for all players ONLY when you register your last child. Please enter the amount as: $240 for two (2) children; $355 for three (3) children; $470 for four (4) children (The first child is $125 and additional children are $115 each) > NEXT
- Return to the HOME PAGE and locate the Print Player Form link near the bottom of the left column. Print two copies of the registration form per child and also print your electronic receipt of payment. > PRINT
- Bring printed paperwork to the walk-in registration (see Step 2 for dates)
- You are done with the Online Pre-Registration > PROCEED TO STEP 2
New Players: - VIEW ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit www.eayso.org and click on "First Time"
- Click on "I would like to fill out an application for my child(ren) to play" and hit "Next"
- Follow the prompts:
- Supply Parent name and phone number information > NEXT
- Create your log on: use your primary email address as your LOGIN > NEXT
- Choose Region No. 678, covering Newhall, Valencia & Stevenson Ranch. > NEXT
- Fill out Player and Parent information forms. TIP: If player and parent(s) have same address look for the "Same Address" box and click to save time as you fill out
forms. > NEXT
- Follow the instructions to provide an electronic signature > Submit or Register
- Select Parent Jobs. This is very important. These are job and duties you will perform for your team. These are different from volunteer obligations that you will sign up for to help the region. You will sign up for those duties at the Walk-in Registration in Step 2 > NEXT
- Now you may pay via credit card online, or pay in person when you visit our walk-in date to have your registration processed. > SUBMIT
- Return to the HOME PAGE and locate the Print Player Form link near the bottom of the left column. Print two copies of the registration form per child and also print your electronic receipt of payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON FAMILY DISCOUNT: If you are paying by credit card and are registering two or more children, you must pay for all players ONLY when you register your last child. Please enter the amount as: $240 for two (2) children; $355 for three (3) children; $470 for four (4) children > PRINT
- You are done with the online Pre-Registration PROCEED TO STEP 2
Walk-in: Registration processing and payment or confirmation of payment.
- Tuesday, April 15, 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at Placerita Junior High School
- Thursday, May 1, 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at Valencia Elementary School
- Saturday, May 17, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Hyatt Hotel
Important for first time players or player new to Region 678 only: You must have your child's Birth Certificate to complete the registration process.
To complete your registration you must attend a walk-in registration***:
- If you pre-registered online: Bring TWO registration forms for each child, as well as a copy of your online receipt. Skip to Step 3
- If you did not pre-register online: Go to the Check In Desk. Request a registration form(s) and fill out before continuing in the registration line. TIP: You will save a lot of time by pre-registering online. See above
- If you have pre-registered online: Bypass Check in and proceed to the following check points:
- Volunteer, Coach and Referee Booths. You can ask questions and get important signup forms and class information, so you can fulfill your AYSO volunteer obligation. Please note: We need coaches so that ALL kids can play. If we are short coaches, we will be forced to limit that amount of kids/teams we can field. PLEASE VOLUNTEER!
- Summer Soccer Camp Booth: Ages and dates TBD.
- Registration Processing and Confirmation: Our friendly volunteers will accept or confirm payment if needed, and check your form, plus answer any questions you may have.
REFUND AND DROPS
To request a refund and drop your child from the program click here for our refund policy.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
AYSO strives for "Balanced Teams":
- To keep teams balanced, no requests for teammates or coaches and co-coaches will be honored for the competitive divisions U10 - U19
- We also limit requests in the U5 - U8 divisions based on team size to ensure that teams are equally matched. This means, depending on division, coaches can pick one or two players maximum beside their child to play on their team, but there are no guarantees as we must "Balance teams" for the enjoyment of all playing and to comply with AYSO National guidelines.
- If you feel you have a "special" circumstance that warrants consideration, please let the volunteers know at one of the Walk-In registration locations and they will forward the information to the appropriate board member..
- Siblings in the same division will be placed on the same team unless otherwise requested.
- Players MUST play in the age appropriate division.
While we make every effort to see that every child can play, we cannot guarantee every player will get on a team if there is a shortage of volunteers and coaches, thus forcing us to limit the amount of teams we offer. We can't form teams until we have coaches and we can't have matches without volunteers and even referees in competitive divisions - so please volunteer!
There are plenty of other opportunities to volunteer and help make this soccer season a great experience. Click on the Volunteer link above to ensure you are considered for a coach or other volunteer.
Thank you and let's have a great season!