AYSO Soccer is BACK and all the information you need to register your children is on this page. If you have any questions, please email our Registrar, Ivania Selwa.
- Register Online at any time. To register online click HERE
- Walk-in Registration is via appointment. To schedule an appointment please email email@example.com or call (661)877-4610
- Moving or had a change of heart? Download our Drop / Refund Request Form here
- Teams will be formed at the end of July
- Practices begin on or after August 15th
- First game of the season is tentatively scheduled for Friday, September 10, 2021
- Season and Registration FAQ’s
Want to volunteer? Signup now!
First player 5U-14U $130*
First player 16U-19U $165*
Discount of $10 for each additional player*
* An additional transaction fee of $2.75 may apply
HOW TO REGISTER
New and Returning Players:
- To Register online click HERE. Create an account and follow the instructions from there.
- With the Sports Connect registration system, we strongly encourage paying online via credit card or mailing a check or money order to AYSO Region 678 PO Box 220307 Newhall, CA. 91322-0307. Anyone that needs to pay with cash, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once payment is received, you have completed your Online Registration.
Birth certificates will be required for all new players
Walk-in Registration processing and payment confirmation shall be done at time of payment
REFUND AND DROPS
To request a refund and drop your child from the program click here for our refund policy.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
AYSO strives for “Balanced Teams”:
- To keep teams balanced, no requests for teammates or coaches and co-coaches will be honored for divisions 7U and above
- Requests in the 5U – 6U divisions are limited based on team size to ensure that teams are equally matched. Head coaches can request one or two players maximum beside their child to play on their team. Requests require prior approval and can be denied for any reason as we must “Balance teams” for the enjoyment of all playing and to comply with AYSO National guidelines.
- If you feel you have a “special” circumstance that warrants consideration, please let the volunteers know at one of the Walk-In registration locations and they will forward the information to the appropriate board member.
- Siblings in the same division will be placed on the same team unless otherwise requested.
- Players MUST play in the age appropriate division. Requests to “play up” will be denied except in cases of extreme need. Requests can ONLY be approved by the Regional Commissioner.
- While we make every effort to see that every child can play, we cannot guarantee every player will get on a team if there is a shortage of volunteers and coaches, thus forcing us to limit the number of teams we offer. We can’t form teams until we have coaches and we can’t have matches without volunteers and even referees in competitive divisions – so please volunteer!
There are plenty of other opportunities to volunteer and help make this soccer season a great experience.
Thank you and let’s have a great season!