Coaches, parents and players:
The legendary Gold Rush AYSO soccer tournament will be held Dec 15-16, in Santa Clarita. This is the premier winter tournament for highly competitive All-Star, Extra, Tournament and AYSO Challenge teams — and it FILLS UP FAST!!!
- The application deadline is Nov. 21 or until divisions are full.
- Send in your application form, referee form and Region/Area check to guarantee your spot (and roster if final).
- To make it easy on you, we will accept signed rosters up until the first day of the tournament.
- Download the applications forms on this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Last year we were at capacity so contact us today to reserve your spot!
Here is what the Gold Rush has to offer:
- 10U-14U Boys and Girls Divisions (multiple 10U & 12U flights, 14U if possible)
- Guaranteed three games; 4 games for finalists
- All Games at ONE LOCATION
- Trophies for finalists
- Real restrooms (no portables)
- A helpful and professional staff that knows how to run a tournament.
What division will your team be placed in?
Because we have AYSO All-Star/Tournament/Select, and Extra and AYSO United club teams, teams will be bracketed as follows. In most age groups we will have Upper and Lower flights, so be sure to provide specific information on your team and make sure you specify if your age group. We want the most competitive matches.
Please note that 11U and 12U will play 9v9 and all players MUST play a minimum of 50% of every game, so club teams with large rosters will have to make it work or risk having their game be ruled a forfeit.
- 14U Boys and Girls — 14U, 2005 and 13U, 2006 teams
- 12U Boys and Girls — U12U, 2007 and 11U, 2008 teams
- 10U Boys and Girls — U10, 2009 and 9U, 20010 teams
Gold Rush Tournament Director
C: 626-348-3046 / H: 661-287-3302