Gold Rush Kicks Off In
Here is what the Gold Rush has to offer:
- 10U-14U Boys and Girls Divisions (multiple 10U & 12U flights, 14U if possible)
- Guaranteed three games; 4 games for finalists
- All Games at ONE LOCATION — Santa Clarita Central Park, 27150 Bouquet Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91350
- Trophies for all finalists
- Real restrooms (no portables)
- A helpful and professional staff that knows how to run a tournament.
- Tournament format:
- All 8-team flights (two pools of 4) will play inter-pool matches and have 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th place games.
- All six-team flights (two pools of 3) will play cross pool and there will be a Championship game only, with the top two teams in EACH FLIGHT (not each pool) advancing to the title game. (no 3rd/4th game)
- All trophy-round games that end in a tie, will go to two, 5-minute overtime periods. If still tied at
conclusionof overtime, the game will be decided by kicks from the mark.
- There are cool trophies for all who make a final – Over 500 trophies in all!
What division will your team be placed in?
Because we have AYSO All-Star/Tournament/Select, and Extra and AYSO United club teams, teams will be bracketed as follows. In most age groups we will have Upper and Lower flights, so be sure to provide specific information on your team and make sure you specify if your age group. We want the most competitive matches.
Please note that 11U and 12U will play 9v9 and all players MUST play a minimum of 50% of every game, so club teams with large rosters will have to make it work or risk having their game be ruled a forfeit.
- 14U Boys and Girls — 14U, 2006 and 13U, 2007 teams
- 12U Boys and Girls — U12U, 2008 and 11U, 2009 teams
- 10U Boys and Girls — U10, 2010 and 9U, 2011 teams
Gold Rush Tournament Director