Region 678 is proud to host the Santa Clarita Gold Rush December 9-10, 2017 at beautiful Santa Clarita Central Park! This is the premier tuneup tournament for Section/Area playoffs or State Cup featuring multiple flights and top teams from All-star, to Extra, Select, AYSO United, tournament and more!
We are now accepting applications for 9U through 14U teams. The deadline for applications and entry fees is Nov. 26.
We make every effort to get teams in, so please send a check (Regional, Area, money order, or personal-email for details) to ensure your spot. We will accept applications with a check even if you do not have your post-season roster finalized (for all-stars, select or tournament.) We accept eAYSO, AYSO Blue Sombrero or manually-filled in SIGNED rosters. Download the forms on this page and email them in.
For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what the Gold Rush has to offer:
- 10U-14U Boys and Girls Divisions (multiple 10U & 12U flights, 14U if possible)
- Guaranteed three games; 4 games for finalists
- All Games at ONE LOCATION
- Trophies for finalists
- Real restrooms (no portables)
- A helpful and professional staff that knows how to run a tournament.
What division will your team be placed in?
Because we have AYSO All-Star/Tournament/Select, and Extra and AYSO United club teams, teams will be bracketed as follows. In most age groups we will have Upper and Lower flights, so be sure to provide ample information on your team. We want the most competitive matches.
Please note that 11U and 12U will play 9v9 and all players MUST play a minimum of 50% of every game, so club teams with large rosters will have to make it work or risk having their game be ruled a forfeit.
- 14U Boys and Girls — 14U, 2004 and 13U, 2005 teams
- 12U Boys and Girls — U12U, 2006 and 11U, 2007 teams
- 10U Boys and Girls — U10, 2008 and 9U, 2009 teams