Questions: email: email@example.com
Game/Ref Schedules – FINAL!
CHECK ALL GAMES AND ASSIGNMENTS
(Dec 19) The FINAL schedules are posted (with correct dates) You may need to clear your browsing history/cache to view the latest schedules. Also please check the Gold Rush Check List for other key information to make sure you are ready to go. We will have game cards available at the check in tent in case you do not have any. Also, please note there is a field map at the top of this page.
Any team with ID cards AND Release forms may check in without the kids. Those teams with just release forms will need to bring the kids.
Updated Field Map posted
(Dec 8) Let’s end all the confusion! A new field map has been posted in the top navigation bar. There is a lot of real estate, so plan accordingly to make your games AND your referee assignments. Thanks!
Your handy checklist of reminders (including NO Dogs)(Dec 8) Please be sure to click on the Gold Rush Checklist in the right hand column. This has general housekeeping info and is a great cheat sheet for the tournament. Do you have game cards? Do you know if there is a coin flip? We cover fields, games, refereeing, NO DOGS or PETS, etc. Of course, this is a city park and dogs will be around (there is a dog park area), but this is an AYSO Permitted event, so animals CANNOT be on the touchline and must be at least 20 yards away from any field. Sorry, we’re dog lovers, too, but rules are rules.
Tournament format(Dec 7) Here is how the tournament has been formatted for each division:
- BU10, BU14 and GU10: All 8-team flights (two pools of 4) will play inter-pool matches and have 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th place games.
- BU12, GU12, GU14: All six-team flights (two pools of 3) will play cross pool and there will be a Championship game only, with the top two teams in EACH FLIGHT (not each pool) advancing to the title game. (no 3rd/4th)
- All trophy-round games that end in a tie, will go to two, 5-minute overtime periods. If still tied at conclusion of overtime, the game will be decided by kicks from the mark.
- There are cool trophies for all who make a final – 500 trophies in all!
What makes the Gold Rush so popular? Here’s why:
- U10, U12 and U14 Divisions
- Multiple flights for U10 and U12 and U14 Girls
- Highly competitive: All-Stars, Extra, Select, AYSO Challenge all are welcome.
- All games at ONE Location
- Trophies for finalists
- Excellent parking
- Onsite Concessions
- Great volunteers