Our 7th annual tournament will be held on December 13-14 at Central Park in beautiful Santa Clarita.This webpage is updated regularly, so please check back:
GOLD RUSH DEADLINE EXTENDED TO NOV. 25!We know this is a crazy time of year for All-Star teams just getting formed and Regions cutting checks. Here are tips to get in this tournament because SPACE IS FILLING UP!
- Fill out the Team application and referee form and email it in right away. If you have ref team, your chances of getting in go WAY up
- Get your check, application and ref form signed by your Regional Commission and mail in right away.
- Pull your roster together. We prefer that you mail it in prior to the tournament but if there are changes we will still accept eayso rosters that are SIGNED with a wet signature on the morning of check in.
- Confirm your application, ref form and check are received
- Be sure to read our Welcome Letter with all housekeeping rules for the tournament.
- Check back for updates and make sure you are listed on our ACCEPTED TEAMS LIST
- Questions: email: email@example.com
What makes the Gold Rush so popular? Here’s why:
- U10, U12 and U14 Divisions
- Multiple flights for U10 and U12
- Highly competitive: All-Stars, Extra, Select, AYSO Challenge all are welcome.
- All games at ONE Location
- Trophies for finalists
- Excellent parking
- Onsite Concessions
- Great volunteers