Since some players could be potentially committed to two or more AYSO teams as programs do overlap, players and coaches MUST understand where they stand in the program pecking order and players must always first attend practices and game for the higher priority team, unless given permission otherwise by their coach. Here is the priority order:
- Regional teams until the conclusion of their season, including playoffs; or Extra teams until the conclusion of their season, including League Cup.
- All-stars until the conclusion of their team’s season.
- Tournament until the conclusion of the team’s tournament schedule.
- Extra teams for the following fall season
- All priorities revert to #1 (Regional/Extra) for the new season on Aug. 1
Posted in: Post Season FAQ's